Happy Father Day! I knows it's late, but better than never. Doesn't Mike look so cute in his new Father's Day shirt the kids and I made him? I think he's awefully Sessy in that shirt - but then again I am partial.
Yesterday was a big day. We had another ultrasound... Babies are healthy and growing.
Abbey is 2 lbs. 6 oz. Her head in on my right side just above my hip. She is transverse ( side ways) with her feet in Rusty's face.
Rusty is 1 lb. 13 oz. His head is on my left side just below my rib cage with his feet on Abbey's head. Sounds comfortable huh!So most likelyI will be having a C-section and they aren't going to make it until 36 weeks ( Aug. 25) Which makes me a bit more nervous.
The ultrasonographer said if they weigh more than 3 pounds each that is AWESOME, if they made it to 36 weeks it will be more than a miracle and not to count on it. So now we have to try and plan for the future of me being in the hospital for 5 days and continue praying that the babies will be able to come home with us, and not have a long stay in the hospital and hopefully stay out of the NICU. I'll try to up load some ultrasound pics. It's really hard to see the ones we took yesterday, there is so much in there it's REALLY confusing and squished!!!
So all thanks to my facebook account I've gotten in touch with SO many friends from Highschool and College. Most of all I found my Pars. One of my bestfriends in the whole world, she saved my life so many times. I haven't heard from her in years and now we found each other again.
There is so much prep for the babies, we now have to move Max and Michaella into seperate rooms because the don't sleep they play. Michaella will share with the babies because she sleeps like a rock - nothing wakes her up... except Max jumping on her to play. And Max will go to the smaller room and when the Twins get big enough that they can't share a crib anymore, Rusty will go in Max's room and Abbey will stay with Michaella. WOW that's a lot of work, and we have to get the clothes washed and put in the dressers before July (that's when I go on bed rest). We are really excited though. Just more to do before bed rest, that's th
I'll try to get some new pictures of the kids and the family up, hopefully it will work. If not I'll try it again later. I'm still not used to the whole works of blogging yet.
This picture of Michaella is her first birthday - destroying her cake! How cute! It took three time of bathing her to get all the pink food coloring out.
For TONS more pics please go to my facebook account: Kim Leonard Wynder to see, they are at the far left at the bottom. Just click on the album and click the first picture and they will appear bigger. It will still be a bit longer until I get music and a slide show on our blog.
Yet again many thanks to Marianne for helping me figure out the whole blogging world - she's the reason why I've got pictures on this blog.
I'm such a dork!!!! Thanks Marianne







1 comment:
You're the best! The pictures are great. Here's the link to my blog: http://magegirl.livejournal.com/
Post a Comment