Don't you just love moms. I'm having a bit of a tuff day today and the kids of course are going CRAZY - I was just about to cry when my lifesaver mom came and saved the day. She got the kids dressed, and took them on a walk. AHH what a relief.
Mike and I are doing better at trying to keep in touch and find long lost friends. Our facebook and our blog's are doing better. I'm excited I've reconnected with 45 friends and still counting. It's nice to catch up.
Have I mentioned that I HATE POTTY TRAINING!!! Max is doing really really well it's just kind of frusturating, but I'd never trade it for a second- even though it's a pain.
ORTHOPEDIC MATERNITY BELLY BOOSTER
HA! HA! HA!
So for those of you who don't know much about being pregnant - in your second and third trimesters your belly measures 1 centimeter to every week of gestation you are, and for twins you are suppose to measure 5-8 centimeters/ weeks bigger than you are.
I am 25 weeks gestation which is 6 months and 1 week, I am measuring 32 weeks/centimeters which is almost the end.
Enough of the explaining
So needless to say I am much bigger and still have a long way to the end, my Doctor prescribed a Belly Belt/ Booster so help support and dispurse the weight.
It's kind of funny calling places and asking how I go about getting fit for an orthopedic belly booster. Luckly almost everybody knows what i am talking about. I just feel really funny asking
OK so it may sound like I am complaining a lot and I am VERY sorry. I really do love being pregnant this is just a whole new experiance for me. And for those of you that maybe wondering YES we do want more kids - 2 more to be exact. We'd love one more girl and another boy.
6 kids total 3 boys, 3 girls and twins in the middle.
AWWWW still quite I think it's time for mommy (me) to take a nap.
P.S. Lots of cute pictures to come later
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Were both kids down for a nap at the same time when you wrote this? Those are wonderful times. I hope the "belly belt" helps you feel more energy. Good luck with everything.
YES! I have the notebook. I am so sorry I forgot to tell you. It's actually in my car, since I intended on leaving it at my parents house since you are in bountiful more often than Syracuse. So, do you want to meet in bountiful one day to work on the blog? Let me know.
Post a Comment