This week was a crazy one. We took Max and Michaella to the eye Doc. to get their eyes examined. All is ok there but, the appointment toook 2 hours MAN that was hard. At least it was at Primary's so they had all different kinds of toys and movies so that made it a lot esier. Then on Wednesday I took Abbey and Rusty for their 4 month well child appointments.
Abbey weighs 12 lb. 12.5 oz
Rusty wieghs 12lb. 7.5 oz.
The babies are getting so big. We all have a cold right now and resulting nobody is getting any sleep.
Mike starts school again on Monday. IT'S THE LAST SEMESTER !!!!!! Mike still has to take Chemestry, Physics and their labs, but he has to graduate first or he'll excede the credits for graduation and get smacked with HUGE fines and he won't be able to graduate. So we will deal with those later. He wan't to take those just before the MCAT exam so they will be fresh in his mind.
My parents are leaving for Hawaii for 2 weeks again this comming saturday for the 3rd time. They deserve it.
There is something I'd like to say that I am very excited about....
Just about 10 minutes ago I regestered my brother for INSTITUTE !!! I am very excited about this. If any of you kow my brother he isn't very strong in the church at this time in his life. He's gone through a very hard time the last few years. He has started to go to church again. He went to the student ward and a member of the bishop bric ( whp happened to be in my parents ward) told him that he couldn't go because that wasn't the right ward for his boundries. I COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!! It was the 3rd time Mark has gone to church in about 2 years. I was SO mad. I'm really excited for him. He needs to make friends who are LDS and who re his same age.
I'll keep ya posted on how everything goes.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am so sorry about that comment towards your brother. The things people say that cause conflict...if they ever knew! I have a brother-in-law who is now very against the church because of a few people's stupid comments. Now I know its not all their fault but it sure did not help the situation! I hope things continue to go well for him!
PS I LOVE your background!
Hello,
I found your blog today. I live in Holladay and am also on blogger. I was surprised to see that so many people on Blogger live in Holladay!
I also thought you might be interested to know about the wonderful children's art classes I teach on how to make beautiful, little Fairy Furniture from nature. You can read more about it on my other blog at:
http://fairyfurnitureclasses.blog
spot.com
Have a happy day!
Debbie Schramer
Post a Comment