Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Family Pictures

Again yesterday I had to take the babies into the doctors, they are doing a bit better even though we only got 3 hours of sleep last night. But who's counting? Just out of curiosity sake I weighed both of them and I am elated and shocked. Abbey now weighs 14 Check Spellinglbs 6oz and Rusty weighs 14 lb. 7.5 oz can you believe it? He passed her up, don't get me wrong that;s the way it is suppose to be but man am I excited especially how concerned I was that breastfeeding just wouldn't be enough. WHAT A RELIEF !!!


January 16th we had our family and blessing pictures taken and here they are.
Sorry they aren't the best quality I had to scan them into the computer - stupid copy right laws. I mean come on help the little guy out a bit.

And there are my cute as buttons babies. and they are getting bigger everyday.
I am SO blessed that my dreams have come true and the Lord has entrusted Mike and I to take care of his most prised posessions. I just can't believe how fast time flies by. It seems like it was just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with Max and now he's 3.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I agree those copy right laws can be annoying. Your pictures look great. I love the blessing outfits.

NatPalmer said...

Your kids are way cute! You have so much on your plate... it makes me feel bad for complaining when I only have 2 sick kids to take care of. :) I'm glad the twinners are growing & doing well.
~Natalie

Pressett Family said...

So cute! They look so big! Wow, time flys!

Paice Family said...

Oh my gosh these are so adorable! I can't beleive how much they look like you. You are amazing! I just found out the other day that we are having a boy this time! Now, if only we can choose a name. :)