Thursday, July 15, 2010

SAVE THE DATE JULY 23, 2010

We went to my weekly Dr. appointment yesterday. Last week I was dilated to a 1 and 87% effaced. Monday I had the stomache flu and was really sick all day and was having contractions every 10 minutes all day. Tuesday I went to costco and ran some other errands to keep walking to see if the contractions progressed. Everytime I sat down I would continue to have some contrations, but they eventually stopped. So Tuesday I just gave up. Thinking thiis guy is never comming (I know that's a bit much but it's how I feel). The Dr. was really great we had a good amount of time to talk. He won't induce me because it's to high risk for uterine rupture - not good! I really didn't want to have another C- Section because my recovery from the twins was so bad ( Max and Michaella weren't C- section). I have very quick labor and deliveries so I was thinking this would be just like the other ones. I need to keep in mind that Abbey was in the NICU for almost 24 hours so I didn't sleep for the first 2 days in the hospital. Then when we got home Abbey was jaundice so she was under billi lights for 4 days - no sleep there either, and the recovery was twice as hard as well. ANYWHOO, weighing all options we decided a scheduled c-section was the best to go. He won't let me go over my due date so I may have ended up with a c- section anyways, this way I won't have one more week of being uncomfortable. We now have an idea and he is more than welcome to come anyday on his own but this way will work out the best as well with Mike's new job and so that I will be able to have help with the kids while I am in the hospital as well as when I get home. THANKS MILLIONS TO MY MOM !!!!!!! I couldn't ask for a better mom, so willing and when she's not she's really good at pretending and lieing to make me feel better. I am SOOOOO GREATFUL FOR ALL HER LOVE AND HELP!!!!

No comments: