YEAH , It's official Todd proposed to Missy on Sat.
We are really excited for them and really really like Missy. She is really down to earth, nice, loves our kids, and more than anything she has really made Todd happy and she's the type of person I would be friends with wheather we were related or not. I know that sounds stupid and sob storyish but it's the truth.
Bed rest is going well, we went to the Dr.'s last Friday.
GOOD NEWS!!!
Rusty is still on the top, with his head on my left side and his feet on my right side. He now weigh's ....... 3lbs. 4 oz. YEAH !!! what a relief that he's over 3 lbs. I'm so glad!!! We've hit another milestone.
Abbey is on the bottom with her head on my right side and her feet to the left. She weigh's ..... 3lbs. 14 oz. YEAH !!!
It's normal that they are different sizes, we just hope that they really start to put on the pounds now. It's confirmed now that I will be having a C- section, I'm still nervous but only because I don't know what to expect from the unknown.
I am measuring 41 cm which is good. I am very interested on exactly how big I will be getting with at least 1 month to go. I already feel like a beached whale, It will be funny to see how big I am going to get.
From the Previous blog update .......
The beginning of June my OBGYN died. He was m uch more than just Doctor to Mike and I. He was like a family friend, his receptionist Megan is one of my very favorite people. I really miss them. I am currently seeing Dr. Reiser's partner who had taken over Dr. Reiser's current patients. I like Dr. langeland, I really do but he's not Dr. Reiser, it's not the same. I really miss the feel of the office. The friendliness, warmth and love that I felt when I walked into the office. PLEASE don't get me wrong the office is still a great office, Dr. Langeland is a very good Dr. he jusst isn't Dr. Reiser. If I was pregnant with only one baby maybe I wouldn't be having such a hard time, but I was only able to have a total of two appointments with Dr. reiser knowing that we were having twins. I'm not sure what I am going to do after my 6 week post-partum check up. I need to find a new Dr. I'm not going to be able to see Dr. Langeland - the only reason being ... It's just not the same.
If anybody has any advice please let me know. I have no idea what to do.
Sorry that was probably to much for some of you, but that was really the first time i have put my feelings into words and really got them out. Megan if your reading this I love you and don't feel bad about crying, because i'm doing it to.
On a Happier Note
We are going to be adding a TON of pictures to our blog this weekend as well to our face books. Just so everybody knows, we have a lot more pictures on our facebook accounts just because it's easier to post more pictures than we can on our blog.
Thanks to everybody for "listening" to my release heart-ache, pain and pleasures.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Miguel...I just found your blog through the BHS site. When is your next BBQ. I'm sad I missed the last one. :(
Hey I had a C-sec and don't worry they are cake! I promise! Good luck
Kim! Dr. Langeland is my doctor! He has delivered both my kids and he even delivered me and my brother C-section. I like him alot. I think you just get comfortable with your doctor and it is hard to get used to someone else. But I would recommend him anyday!
Post a Comment