Well everybody it's been way to long since my last entry. I'm VERY sorry about that. We've had some action happen around here. For now I'll just give a brief explanation and later I'll go into greater detail and post pictures. On June 28th we had a get together for some of "the old gang" as Mike put's it. It was nice to see everybody again. For some it had been more than 5 years and for others only a month or two. On July 1st I began bedrest. To be totally honest until just last week I hadn't been doing a very good job at it. Our wonderful ward has taken on such a role to help me out. Every morning Monday thru Friday ( well the days my mom doesn't work) somebody shows up at the house at 9am to take the kids until about oneish. They help me get the kids into bed for naps, and again someone is here at 3 and takes the kids until 6, when Mike gets home. And on Tuesdays and Thursdays somebody brings dinner and we have another shift start from 6-8!
Until this week I have been trying to get the clothes washed, folded and put away for The babies as well as All the other laundry.
Now I think I have completly over done it. Way over done it. I'm REALLY felling it now. I can't even get out of bed by myself.
So Baby update ~
To make things even better my OBGYN died at the beginnign of june - That's a whole story on it's own. For another time and day.
I am 30.5 weeks along and measuring ... well at the last appointment on Last Monday the 7th I was measuring 36cm. So the babies are getting much bigger. Everybody says that i look just as big as I did the day I delivered Max and Michaella. It will be interesting to see how big i really get.
So this past Saturday, I was really craving Chinese food and Mike being the best husband in the world (and not really wanting chinese food AT ALL!) went and picked up the chinese take-out.
BAD IDEA on my part. Sunday am at 4 i woke up with the worst food poisoning I've ever had. And Mike (being awake for the 4th time already taking care of max) was so nice to clean up after me being sick, give me a wonderful back rub to try to calm the muscle spasms - that were turning into contractions- and gave me and of course the babies such a wonderful blessing. And made sure i was asleep before trying to fall asleep himself. Isn't he just the best?
Sunday came and went. The kids were in best i finally had decided that I wasn't going to die and we got ready for bed. Sunday night mike was up all night with the samething i had. THank goodness the kids had decided to be stubborn and not eat the chinese! So mike was sick and there was no way that i could help or take care of him, except to measly call into work and leave a message that he wouldn't be in monday. What a way to repay huh!
Finally monday is gone and mike is better and back at work, the kids went to "work" and are now napping. P.S. when I started bedrest mike changed his schedule around so go to work later so we explained to Max and Michaella that they now are going to work as well ( they had been playing work for sometime now so it was perfect.) so when somebody comes to get them we give hugs and kisses and give them a "job " for work like Max is to make sure Michaella doesn't get into trouble. and Michaella's is to make sure Max gets enouugh to drink. So Max takes care of Michaella and Michaella will get her and Max's sippy cups and they have drinks every so often.
It's so cute how they make sure to take care of each other.
Anywhoo, that's a quick up date ... Of cousrse we had 4 th of july parties, swimming, more ultrasounds, Dr. Appts. and lots of other things to come later.
The biggest news is we FINALLY have our computers and internet working so now I will be able to be a better Blogger.
Sorry again for sucha long break!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I'm so sorry you got food poisoning. Where did you get the Chinese food from? Sounds like Mike did a good job taking care of you. Yay for Mikee! And I'm so glad you updated your blog. I was worried you had the babies, since you hadn't posted anything in a while. When will you be induced if you don't go sooner?
P.S. We left your notebook at my parents house in Bountiful, so you can pick it up anytime you are there. Will we see you on the 24th? Probably not because of bedrest . . . maybe???
Post a Comment