I wanted to take a quick second and make a shout out to someone.
This past week we were visited by St. Patrick who found the leprechauns pot of gold and left it on our front door step, we have ABSOLUTELY no idea who it is or if they will ever read this, but thank you vary much.
Today Michaella, Abbey and Rusty had their Dr. Appts
Michaella's stats:
wt. 24.2 lbs. 25th %
ht. 34.5 in. 50th%
hc. 46 cm 25th %
meaning : tall, skinny and in perfect health
Abbey's stats:
wt. 14.3 lbs. 25th%
ht. 24.5 in. 10th%
hc. 41cm. 25%
meaning : on the shorter side, just like her mommy
Rusty's stats:
wt. 14.5lbs. 3rd%
ht. 25 in. 10th%
hc 41 cm. 10th%
meaning : Rusty is officially bigger than siser (that's how we say it here, it's not a typo)
but he is our little bean. I do have to get an ultrasound of his hips because he has asymmetric folds ( the folds in his thighs and his butt crack don't line up evenly) they just want to check for hip dysplasia. The Dr. said that if there are any problems we did catch it early enough we can fix it with no problems at all. Good news! So we'll see, I'll keep ya posted.
Tonight I made another milestone ...... I BATHED BOTH THE TWINS TOGETHER BY MYSELF !!!!!!! Yeah for me, I haven't done this yet just because I was nervous, but everything went well.
BIG NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found somebody whom I am ABSOLUTELY in love with to do my hair :)
It's Mike's cousin that did such a great job. I went to another place ( that I have never done before - I've stayed with the same person for ever ( and now is to busy to see me ) and I don't trust people to do my hair) and that place didn't do it right so a week later I went back to have them fix it and they messed it up again GRRRRR. I really don't have the time to mess with this crap from stupid incompetent people. So I was just going to deal with it, but I saw her again a few days ago and she said she'd help me and ...... SHE FIXED IT !!!!! I think it looks great and it feels great I'M SOLD !!!!!!!! If anybody needs a great stylist for a great price CALL ME!!
Seriously, I am so excited and relieved AAAAAHHHHHHH
Other than that everything is the same here, I can't wait for spring so we can go play outside with the kids. I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment