Ok so first let me explaine why I am updating our blog at 3:30 am. I'm sick and can't sleep weird I know but what ever. I wish I were asleep but I'm here instead.
So in the past 3 months that I haven't bolgged we've moved to Saratoga Springs. We are almost totally unpacked just some things we usually don't use to unpack and someday that will be done, someday.
Abbey and Rusty are sitting up by themselves and almost crawling. They are to the point that you have to deal with in twins where they are taking wach other's toys away, and bottles and anything and everything the other one has. I can't believe they are almost 1 already, it makes me so sad how fast time flies by.
Max and Michaella are doing well they love playing outside in our "big backyard" as Max always says. It's a little hard because our neighborhood has somewhat of a community backyard and everybodies kids go from one house to the next so going from a fully fenced in backyard to this is different and they really like to push their limits - considering there aren't any fences and very few tree lines there are only "invisable limits"
A month back we went to visit our good friends Natalie and Jeremy Andrews and their kids in Cedar City. That was such a fun trip except Max got a bit of the stomach flu on the way down - not to fun there but it we had such a great time. Everyday Max and Michaella are asking when we get to see Dax and Riley
This is the picture I took for an update of my hair cut fix. From the one Max gave me. It's a little grown out now. We took this at our ward party.
My other pictures are still on the camera which just happens to be in the car and I'm not about to get dressed and go outside to get it, so I will be posting them soon. This time I promise it will be soon. We are finally on a schedule again so nap time will be my posting time.
I feel bad it took me so long to post but we are finally settled in ..... I hope
Oh yeah, Mike and I spoke in church sunday so now the ward can actually remember who we are :)







4 comments:
Kim I LOVE your hair! It looks fantastic.
How are you liking Saratoga Springs? I'm glad you are mostly unpacked and settled in. That is always a big job. Your hair looks really cute.
I totally love your hair! It looks so cute on you!
Hey it's Piper. I loved finding your blog. Isn't it great that we can stay in touch so much easier than the "olden days". Keep up the blogging so I can find you.
Post a Comment