Well, it's not even 5am and I am awake and can't sleep, so I thought I'd make an update. I feel silly saying the over used excuse that life is just to busy to make post more often, but with an almost 4 kids the oldest not even four and 1 year old twins being the youngest. ..... it is just to busy to spend time to blog - maybe I can try to get in a weekly post on sundays. If you don't believe me come spend a day with us - YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!!
This past month has been good, we are starting to actually settle into a routine in our weird little set-up, but as right now things are ok.
Max starts preschool today, I am really excited for him hw going to have a great time and maybe, just maybe he'll start to take naps again on the days he goes to school. He's pretty much grown out of the nap stage and it's been really hard for me to realize that this is normal and just part of growing up.
Michaellla is still our little mommy more than ever. I wish I was able to have her help more but now with Max back in school I think it might be a little easier. She has been potty training lately and is doing a really good job! We are having the occassional accidents still but she is doing really well.
ABBEY AND RUSTY ARE 1 HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??????
1 year ago today Mike and I we just getting back to out room after recovering from surgery and spending time with our little babies together. For the full story please read http://wynderfamily.blogspot.com/2008/09/its-about-time.html . As I just re read this I am bawling like a baby. My babies are so healthy and strong, and I was SO tired while writing that. My life has never been busier or better. The babies are crawling now and they go EVERYWHERE!!! I am So glad they are crwling and growing and developing, but I really think the fun is about to begin. This last year has been really easy everything I do, I do twice. But now I think things are going to get even busier. it will be much harder to get anything done because I will be taking care of and trying to wrangle my kiddios and making sure they aren't getting into trouble. I am SO blessed for my little family and can't believe we are here today. I am so greatful to my Heavenly Father for my healthy family. Expecially my healthy babies. I just can't believe how big they are and how everything is so wonderful right now. I'll post some pictures of the party (tomorrow ) and a few throughout the last year - that's a blog entirely of it's own.
Here's to the Past , Present and the Future !!!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Looks like you're totally busy, but I love to hear what you're up to. I have to work and have 2 kids so I think that I understand a little bit of what you are going through.
Post a Comment