Well a lot has happened in the last month. We moved into the house January 16th, we are mostly settled in I think... well for now until we find out what this baby will be. The I'll start painting the kids rooms and decorating. For now we are continuing to get out of boxs and putting everything in it's place. We've also mad a new addition to our family (other than baby 5). We have a new baby black lab puppy !!! Sadie is now 10 weeks old and she has done remarkably well in potty training. Everybody thinks we are crazy for getting a puppy I know my life isn't busy enough. But she's here! She is amazing with the kids and loves to play, as soon as we can get the backyard manicured we can go outside and play. We've tried it once but she had a hard time jumping through all the snow and it was too cold for the babies.
I think we are almost ready to take pictures of the house. We've had a hard time trying to get things done lately, every body's been sick and this round was a killer that's for sure. But I think we are all on the mend and ready to start getting back to work again.
Max is back in school and LOVING IT !!! He is doing so well his teachers are amazing and he's grown and really accomplished a lot lately, I think he likes being challenged and overcoming those challenges.
Michaella is such a cutie pie. She loves dancing and singing and you will ALWAYS hear her doing both. She is growing into such a little lady already. I'm not sure how ready I am for that.
Abbey is walking all over the house and mommy's BIGGEST helper. She loves folding laundry, throwing garbage away and is always keeping the other kids in check. She's not one of them she's ... a little mommy what can I say. She loves to put the kids into place and keep the peace and make sure everybody is obeying.
Rusty is walking EVERYWHERE and when he's not walking he's running. He is our little cupid, he is so loving. He loves to give hugs and kisses and loves to wrestle with Max. His favorite I think is to give squish hugs, he loves to lay on everybody and give hugs and kisses. Our little affectionate man.
Mike and I are both growing much more impatient, we are wanting the warm weather to hurry up and get here so we can start working in the backyard and start playing! I want to do something out there before this baby comes, but I am having to remind myself that I can't do to much or I deffinately pay for it!!! I just need to go slow and steady and we all know that's not very easy for me to do.
Hopefully now that things are a little more in place and life is put back together I can update more than once a month.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That's great about your house. And I didn't know you were prego. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment