Well life has been ... at the very least to say a tornado/natural disaster. Our new family moto is: "Bring it on baby, Bring it on". It all started last month, I got a cold that turned into a sinus infection. I talked to the Doctor, he gave me a Z - pac antibiotic that helped then all signs and symptoms of everything came back but much more in my chest. Then EVERYBODY else got it too. It ended up with Abbey and Rusty in the ER then Abbey being admitted to the hospital for 4 days. During that 4 days Mike ended up on his 2nd round of antibiotics and a round of steriods, and I was told I had Pertussis ... WHAT!!! I was in the hospital with very sick kids including our 1month old roommate that had been there for 1 week. The good thing was I think he was wrong, we went to our regular PCP and we think I ended up with pneumonia and bronchitis. I got yet another antibiotic and that time it seemed to clean everything out. Max and Michaella we sick but not as sick. Abbey was released to home on oxygen and Michaella is still having to have breathing treatments of albuterol 3 times a day. Mike in the mean time has been so sick and not getting better. This is SO not Mike, so yesterday he was rolling in pain and couldn't stand up. So I took him to the ER too. His Diagnosis: Mono and on this Friday he'll be going into surgery to have his Gallbladder removed.
In the meantime we had our 20 week OB appointment and ultrasound where we found out we are having a BOY !!! Now I am just as confused about a name as we were before. Most likely he'll be named Robert Collins, but sometimes I am just not sure. I'm still having a hard time thinking that this one could be our last. I'll just have to wait and see once the baby is here. At the ultrasound he weighed 12 oz. and they changed my due date to July 28th. THat really doesn't matter much, but we'll just see when the baby decided he's ready to come.
Now jumping back since Abbey was discharged from the hospital we've been making trips to the Dr.'s every 3 days to check her oxygen intake and breathing. Michaella has been coming as well to have her lungs checked out. With everything that's been going on and all the work we want to do on the house and outside to top everything off, I am thinking about getting a part time job in the evenings to help cover all the hospital and Doctor's bills and then to help with a little extra money for the backyard.
Well there is our life in the last few weeks in a short, yet long story. We just hope that after Mike recovers from surgery this will be the end of all the sickness and we can move on with life.
We pray that the Lord is blessing everyody with health and happiness, we all have our trials I just hope this is the end of our health trials for a little while.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I am happy to say that I ordered Testosterone Anadoil from www.medsheaven.com and I am very happy with the results! I highly recommend this.The best part is no pescription required when ordering from them!!! - SH
Holy crap! That is all I have to say. Good luck with all that, wish we were around to help.
Wow Kym! I thought my life was hectic right now. Please let us know if there is anything at all we can help out with. xoxo
Post a Comment