Thursday, January 6, 2011

WE ARE STILL ALIVE !!!

First I'd like to thank everyone who has been checking our blog, even though I haven't been updating. I know it has been over 3 months. Sorry for that, we disconnected the internet and cable thinking that it wouldn't be a big deal to go to a play place that has wi-fi and update but as you can tell that hasn't happened. I can promise you we can totally do without the TV that's easy! But I have come to the sad realization that I can hardly do without the internet. I do have it on my phone but that is very limited in the sense of updating a blog and things like that. So here is somewhat of an update to let you know we are still a live and I am going to be getting the internet today ! Thank you for checking up on us

No comments: