What's new with the Wynder family? I got a new job, it's actually perfect for us. I work at PiNK fitness for women in the mornings. I just help people check in and assist in weight lifting stuff like that. The best part is it gets me up and I can workout while I am there And get paid for it. I love the atmosphere, the people and their attitudes just make my day. The classes are AWESOME and TOTALLY are kicking my butt. Monday I did a Body Shop body sculpting class and I WAS DIEING yesterday, today I can actually walk again. I work Tuesday and Wednesday Mornings from 5-9 Mike brings the kids to work and we switch cars and he goes to work and I go home. And I work every other Monday night from 4-7:30 which is great but at the sametime we are having to change Family HOme Evenings and we haven't found a day that works great yet.
Max is still loving school except this week he has spent the week at my parents house because everybody else is so sick
Michaella is in dance this rotation they are learning Ballet, she is SOOO cute and can't get enough of it. She is one of the Sickies and didn't go to dance this week and is SOOO bummed and askes me everyday when she can go again. I tell her when she is better she can go her immediate responce is " Ok, I'm better now lets go"
Abbey to no surprise is the sickest we are going in to the Dr. everyother day doing lots of suctioning and breathing treatments from home and go in today avoiding being admitted to the hospital again.
Rusty even though he is sick is still antagonizing and loving it. He just cries when I tell him to stop instead of laughing and running away.
Tyler has gotten this bug too, but luckly he isn't really bad, just some suctioning and extra TLC
EXCITING NEWS: Tyler turned 6 MONTHS on the 23rd, today we go in for his 6 mo. well check and we will FINALLY see how much he weighs. I'd love to put him in a new carseat he's SO heavy in the infant seat, but he's not quite ready to be forward facing yet - good thing I am working at a gym now :)
I'm hoping you don't get this sickness at your house. The kids have had high fevers sticking around 106.3 - 102.5 it's nasty and they have really bad cough causing vomiting. We have been disinfecting loke crazy every night. At least the kids love washing hands and watching movies that's about all we've been doing this week.
KEEP SAFE AND HEALTHY
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment