Tuesday, April 12, 2011

THE THINGS KIDS DO TO US ...

Maybe I can get on track again with updating my posts. I hope. Life as usual has been very busy for us, but man I am so glad to say that the snow is melting and we can go play outside again - even if it is only in the mud.
Recent Happeningswith us:
Max has started soccer again and doing much better this time around. We are thinking about letting Michaella have a go at soccer (this is going to interesting)
Abbey and Rusty are growing like WEEDS!!! They are talking non-stop it's so cute but it can also be tiring at times.
Talking about weeds ... Tyler is outgrowing the growing weeds. He is now 8 1/2 months old and out weights Abbey and Rusty ( although thats not a suprise) he's sitting Talking and has 2 teeth. He's almost crawling but if he ever wants anything his brothers and sisters get it to him before he knows he wants it. They are so loving and caring to him.
Mike and I are the same as usual. I recently have hurt my back I have 2 Slightly slipped disks and 3 Herniated. So I started going to physical therapy to get that under control and we found out that because of my most wonderfully beautiful amazing children ... I AM A MESS!!! My hips and pelvis are totally out of alignment and my muscles and ligaments are just hangin out in there :) As my therapist was doing the initial exam she was having a hard time trying NOT to laugh. As I was watching I started laughing and that didn't make anything easier. " You are certifiably a train wreck" she said. A total of 4 others heard that and started laughing as well. If you remember just 2 weeks before I delivered I was measuring 48 inches around and I'm a total of 4'10" which means that I was 10 inches taller than I was around. It makes sence I am such a mess.
Because of all that I had to quit my job at the gym, I wasn't able to complete all the duties of keeping that job. Infact at the same time I was offered a position as a Photographer with Taylor Made Images and Tot Shots Photography.
I AM BEYOND EXCITED !!!!!!!
My passion for photography has exploded and this give me the oppertunity to learn, grow and develop my talent ( well at least I've been told I have a talent, but I'm to nitpicky to see it for myself). I'm taking pictures for athletic teams, schools, River rafting, rodeos and family and senior Portraits. I AM LOVING IT !!! I have been thinking about starting my own business a lot lately, but that is most deffinately on the back burner for a good while. with this position have have the freedom and liberty of doing my own things as well as under the business. It truely is the perfect job and has always been such a passion of mine. And better yet it doesn't interfere with my back - well my back doesn't interfere with the job.
I will post some pictures soon, it's lunch time and duty calls!

1 comment:

Suz said...

Hey if your truly interested in starting your own business we need to talk! I have an incredible opportunity for you that will help our back tremendously and can make you money also!