I have to admit I'm pretty darn excited, we finally got the internet again. My goal was to have it sooner than this, but hey beggers can't be choosers right?!
Some things that are new with us...
Max is six and going to be starting baseball/ t ball soon. He's in Kindergarten and loving it, we have all day kindergarten and he is doing amazing! He is reading some simple books. We are SO proud of him.
Michaella just turned 5! I can't believe it already. She is in Pre-school for 4 hours everyday but Friday, of course she loves it and has made many friends and talks non-stop! We just recieved the packet in the mail to register her for kindergarten and I am still in awe how fast she has grown up.
Abbey and Rusty will be 4 this August and that KILLS ME!!! This fall Max will be in first grade, Michaella will be in all day kindergarten and Abbey and Rusty will be in pre-k from 9-1 mon- fri. I can't believe it's already here!
Ty is growing up so fast he's 19 months old. he talks like ther's no tomorrow.
We also have a new family member, her name is Daisy she is a 4 month old shi-tzu. She weighs 4.4lbs (4 oz less than what Rusty weighed when we came home from the hospital) she is really good and fits in well.
As far as everything else goes life is crazy as usual, we are holding on tight until Abbey and Rusty are in pre-k. They have really started giving me a run for our money since Michaella has gone to school. Man I thought it was hard when they were little but this is NUTS! They are ALWAYS getting into trouble.
Something new for us, Rusty is potty trained!!! WOOO HOOOOO
We haven't had only one in diapers since March 5th, 2007. The day before Michaella was born. I never realized how much time and money it took to change everybody. I sure am glad that that's done with.
We have started doing some spring things again and thinking and planning for summer, so far we are thinking hiking camping (I'd like to find places that are free), and lots and lots of playing. I have painted the kids rooms I will have to take some pictures and post them.
I'm so excited that I finally can start blogging again, more than anything this is my way of keeping a journal for our family sadly even though we have missed more than a year already butI can't think about that it just depresses me. So until next time ...
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment