I was So happy we finally got internet back than in less than a month our motherboard dies on the stupid computer. We now have a new computer ( can't lie I'm kinda excited about it). At the sametime we had the berrings in our washing machine break, the washing machine isn't even 2 years old thta was a pain but now is fixed. Let me tell ya you really learn to appreciate having one when you have to go without for 15 days.
I can't believe school is almost over! Max's last day os June 1 and Michaella's last day is May 23. I am excited but at the sametime not ready. we will be having lessons and workbooks that the kids have to do everyday BEFORE they go out and play ( that's going to be hard on ALL of us to keep to that rule) I haven't figured out a schedule I want to do yet this summer.
Mike has accepted a part-time job at IHC at the Bountiful Instacare. I'm excited but at the sametime I'm kinda sad now that summer is here I want him to be home and playing with us all day. The good news is that he is benifits eligable , so he will recieve tuiton reimbursement. We have decided because of that option he will be going back to school to get his Masters sooner than origionally planned.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment