| Add caption |
This Easter we went to Mike's parents house for dinner. On the way we stopped at the Bountiful Temple to go on a little walk and take the opportunity to teach and talk with the kids more about Temples. We had some fun taking a few pictures of the kids in their cute new outfits.
Max finally took the big leap to a 2 wheeler! He was kinda struggling because our sidewalks are so uneven. Once he started he NEVER stop. That's the first and last thing he talks about every morning and night. He rides before school and the second he gets home until he goes to bed.
My mom's work had a Health Fair this last week. They had Fire engines, ambulance, sheriffs everything Including Life Flight. I was SO excited for them to see Life Flight the kids are totally enthralled with helicopters. Just as we pulled up the stinking Helicopter took off. I was SO sad and mad that the kids missed it. Good thing is that they were asleep and didn't even notice that there was a helicopter. Maybe another time.
This was last fall, we went on a hike up Emergration Canyon. It was later than we wanted most the leaves had fallen and turned already. It was fun and we had a great time. We haven't done as much hiking as we wanted, it's been hard. Ty can't make it very far, and he's to heavy to cary for very long. I went to DI one morning I saw someone walking past with a Kelty. I said something like Wow you are lucky those are awesome. She grabbed it for her daughter that didn't want it, asked if I did and handed it to me - I didn't even notice the price it was only $20!!! I'm guessing someone won it and didn't need it and gave it to DI and now.... IT'S MINE!!!!! We love it and use it often and hoping to use it a lot more this year!
I wasn't able to get this one on my camera ( I took it with my phone but can't figure out how to get the pictures off my phone) Rusty was jumping on Abbey's bed, jumping into a pilethey made on the floor of blankets and pillows. As he went to jump into the pile SHOCKINGLY he missed. He smacked his face and cracked open his forhead right in between his eyes in such a way it looked as if he had a hole in his face. We took him down to Primary Children's to get the stiches. A few hours later he was coming out of sedation with 6 stiches. He is healing very well. Funny enough the only band-aid he would let us put on him was a tattoo kind, the design was an eye. I did get a picture but of course on my phone. If anybody has a clue as to how to help, I'd grately appreciate the advice.
So the story being taught but unfortunately not learned is ...
NO MORE MONKEY'S JUMPING ON THE BEDS!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:
you can just email the photo from your phone, like your sending it as a text. Instead of the phone number, put in your email address. Hope this helps, I cant believe how fast your family is growing up!
Ouch! I'm sorry about Rusty's accident. I hope it gets better soon.
I love the pictures of your kids by the temple - so cute!
Post a Comment