Saturday, September 20, 2008

Max's first Day At School !!!

Can you believe it Max is already going to school my baby well... ok so he's my almost 3 year old, potty trained and oldest of 4 baby, is going to preschool. His first day was Sept. 11, he took the bus all by himself today. How in the world did he get old enough to go to preschool and take the bus. :( mommies sad !!!
Max didn't want to look at the camera and smile.

He was acting shy for one of the first times in his life !!!

What a time to be shy.





Not to sure about this whole on the bus alone thing.






Max and his cute bus driver, getting buckled in.

Wanting Mommy to sit and come with him.


If you look very close in the second window you can see

Max's eyes and forehead.

He's too little to get in the bus and go to school,

He's only baby !!!




Nana and Michaella waiting on the Big Rock for Max

to come home.



The day Max went to school Mike ansd I took him to the bus stop ( I cried all the way there trying not to let Max see ) I put him on the bottom step of the bus stepped back to take a picture, the second the picture took he jumped off and ran to me saying he didn't want to go alone. I was devastated. I really want him to like going on the bus ( I don't need to worry about school, He LOVES going to school !!! ) I think the airbrakes scare him. I got on the bus with him sat him down on the seat while his bus driver buckled him in and Max kept saying Mommy sit, mommy sit. He wanted me to come with him because he was scared. I was crying the WHOLE time trying to hide behind the camera - not to well I might add. Then I Leaned over kissed him, told him I loved him and we would be here to pick him up after school turned around got off the bus and cried even harder waving and saying goodbye. He was SO tiny, he could barely see out the window. Oh man I'm crying as I'm writting this. I was and am such a mess. I blame it all in the post-partum hormones and emotions - All though we all know that it wasn't completely the hormones. As the bus drove away I died. When we got home I tried to get life back together and do something, the phone rang. It was Max's bus driver calling to tell me he was ok, she had dropped him off at school. She said he didn't cry at all, and when he saw the school he got a HUGE smile and he was just fine. When we picked him up after school, my Mom had come with us. When the bus pulled up and the doors opened I heard Max yell at the top of his lungs NANA !!! He jumped off the bu sran passed me and ran straight to my mom. I don't mind that much because I love my mom so I didn't mind, but he didn't even care that I was there. I was just happy he was happy.


Just a quick note - I cried the WHOLE time Max was gone, what a dork I am!!!
WELCOME HOME MAX !!!



Just look at that smile.


And here he comes
What a big boy he is !!!


Max, Michaella and Nana walking ack to the house
after getting Max from his first day at school.



The rest of life is going well. Max has continued to go to school and doesn't have a problem he does still get a bit nervous to get on the bus but he does well. Michaella is LOVING Max going to school because she gets more time with Mommy and Daddy.




The twins are doing well. We went to the Dr.'s yesterday:


Abbey weighs 6 lb. 6.5 oz. YEAH !!!! and is doing wonderful and we have medicine for her acid reflux.


Rusty weighs 5 lb. 2 oz. YEAH again !!! The Doctor was so pleased with their weight. The best news is the breastfeeding is enough and for now we don't need to suppliment with formula. We are very excited.


They both are getting closer to sleeping in there own room and through the night. The sleep in our bed against the wall on special pillows with a body pillow between the babies and myself.


I'll take a picture tonight and post it tomorrow so you can see.


They are only waking once a night to eat. They usually eat around 9 or 9:30 p.m. then they wake between 2-4:30 to eat and then between 7-9am. Overall I think they are doing very well.




Mike went back to work 2 days this week. Both days my mom was here with me - I would have died with out her here!!! The first day i was a mess the second i did better and ok I think.




He goes back 3-4 days this comming week and I'll be on my own for 1 of those days - so maybe the older kids will get to have another play date with our neighboor. I love her by the way Jennifer has saved my life so much lately!!!




Sorry, It has been a while since I've posted, but life is really starting to come togehter now and hopefully I will be able to post more often now.




4 comments:

Rawlings Family said...

Wow how does it feel to be a mother of an almost 3 year old? What kind of preschool does he go to? I'm thinking about putting Devan in a preschool but I don't know where at all. I think I'll cry so hard, since I cried the first time he zipped up his pajamas by himself.

Anonymous said...

I remember my mom crying every big step of the way including my first day of high school. I always laughed at her......but sadly I know I'm going to be the same way. Heck I cry when TV characters have babies. I'm a joke. Glad everything is going well!!! I still can't believe you have a three year old...and let alone 4 kids. Yikes!!

Cheryl said...

I am so happy that everything is going well. I started crying just reading your post-that's how pathetic I am. Just think my baby is 3 and a half and telling me she is a little bit big and not my baby any more. That really makes me cry. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!

Paice Family said...

Wow, we both have kids in preschool, can you beleive it! I walk Kayleigh to her bus stop every afternoon, and then 3 1/2 hours later to pick her up. She loves school! She didn't even look back when she got on the bus the first day. By the way, I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing. It's addictive!