Thursday, September 25, 2008

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ???

On Monday night I satrted taking my new Birth Control, the "mini-pill " , it is the only Birth Control you can take other than having an IUD while nursing. Anywhoo, i have started taking it to hopefully take control and wait a few years before having another baby. Want to hear the great news....
I'm having an ALLERGIC REACTION to it. Can you believe it, we are trying to be responsible adults ( there are a TON of people who have told us that they think we aren't being responsible ...l ike it's any of their business in the first place!!!) we do want 2 more kids but we definately want a break and my body NEEDS a break. But come on an allergic reaction ,now what am I suppose to do?
ALL of our babies were conceived while I was on birth control, so what's the deal . And yes we were using it correctly, it worked just fine for almost 2 years. Everybody tells us to use "other " methods as well, but obviously those don't work because we were using them as well.

So why not get an IUD? Because insurance doesn't pay for it. We are going to start taking up a collection . HE! HE! HE! Now what are we suppose to do, don't answer that.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!
This is totally killing me. Sorry if this is a little to personal for people but I really needed to get this off my chest and I'm so frusturated. This isn't something people should be worrying about with 4 week old twins and 2 others under 3 at home!
This is just too much to deal with. This really Sucks!
I'm waiting for the Dr. to call me back and I'm dieing waiting, I'm SOOOO itchy and have welts ALL over my body. I wish the Dr. would call. This is totally rediculous.
I'll keep you posted.
I guess that's just my luck!

4 comments:

marianne said...

K, did you know that you can take the full strength pill while you are nursing? I know there is some strange myth out there that says you can't, but it is actually COMPLETELY safe. In some REALLY small percentage of women, it causes their milk supply to decrease, but if that happens, you can always stop taking it. I would ask your doctor about it. If he tells you you can't take it, tell him to call Dr. Farley in Layton, and he will be happy to educate his stupidity. Sorry to be blunt, but there are a lot of doctors out there who actually don't know everything (GASP!). I have taken it with ALL 3 of my babies RIGHT after delivery.

Anonymous said...

On a completely different note, is this the book you were looking for?

http://www.amazon.com/Choo-Clickety-Clack-Margaret-Mayo/dp/1575058197

Looks like they have used copies available too, and even with shipping those should be about 4 or 5 dollars, if you didn't want to spring for full price.

colin and jana said...

I have an IUD and its is awesome! Totally worth every penny

alohareynolds said...

HI KIM!!! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Aloha (Flores) Reynolds from CEU! I was an Ambassasdor with Mike! Imagine to my surprise when I stumbled upon your blog and you have THREE more kids from the last time I saw you guys at that Ambassador reunion in Price! How are ya?!?!?! Check out my blog @ http://alohaandnate.blogspot.com
Tell Mike HI for me!!!