Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy Life

Life has been very hecktic around here. To be honest that is a MAJOR understatement. Mike's younger brother got married last week, the day after the wedding we had everybody to our house for Max's big 3rd birthday party. Before the wedding we went to the zoo with the out of towners, had family dinners, and tried to keep somesort of a routine with 4 under 3 years old and even more so keepp them happy and the babies healthy. OH VEI !!!

To explaine some of the pictures in the slide show, we went on a family/Elders Quarem outing to This is the Place State Park. That was really fun we rode on 2 trains, the big one to take you around the park and the little on around the pond. The kids rode the horse while I stayed in the train and fed the babies.

We went to the Zoo with Marybeth ( Mike's mom), Jake ( mike's oldest bro. ) and his kids Adam, Lauren, and Todd and Missy, and of course myself and my 4 kids.

We visitied Max at school for picture day and Michaella sat on the circle with them and played on the play ground equiptment.

Michaella got her 1st hair cut at Cookie Cutters ( I love that place)

Max had his 3rd Birthdat party - that was really fun but we were SO exausted from the week prior and the wedding the day before we weren't able to go all out like I usually do.

We made a card for my Grandpa who is ill and not doing so well. We got 2 peices of posterboard taped them together and just went crazy painting , coloring and all of that fun stuff. We did hand prints from Max and Michaella and foot prints of the babies.

I'm really trying to blog more than once every week, but things are so busy - hopefully they will start to calm down a bit now.

Tomorrow I am determined to add another blog, I've been Tagged twice now and am excited to do them and send the Tag along.

So check in soon!


1 comment:

Pressett Family said...

our email address is jspressett@yahoo.com send us an email & i'll give you our home address. I am excited to get an announcement and add it to our scrapbook!
stasha