Monday, October 27, 2008

Tags !!!

FACTS:
1. I am scared to death of Snakes, Spiders and Bees. Yep, I almost asked Max to kill a spider for me once. I just "locked" in the bathroom under a cup until Mike could come home and kill it for us!
I can't even watch anything on T.V. with snakes. When a snake comes on I freak! I run as fast as I can away from bees, I'm allergic to bee stings and I'm terrified of them.
2. I have OCD - I'm not really bad, but I do have it.
3. I love to Swim, Springboard and Platform Dive, Boat and anything relating to water.
4. You can't tell by the looks of my house, but I love to have EVERYTHING organized and put in it's place.
5. I am dyslexic or as I say Lesdyxic.
6. I am a perfectionist.
7. I am madly in love with Mike
8. I want 2 more kids - 1 boy and 1 girl.
I now Tag...
Stasha, Marianne, Rhonda, Mikelle and Nat


MICHAEL PAUL WYNDER

~Where did you meet?
College of Eastern Utah
~How long did you date?
We met Aug. 22, 2002. Our first date was Sept 6 and we talked about getting married Sept. 19 and called the Temple on Oct. 30 and Mike "Officially " Proposed on Dec. 6
~How long have you been Married?
5 years, 5 months, 11 days and 4 hours and 3 minutes. We were married at 11:19 am.
~What is your favorite feature of his?
Physical - Legs and Butt ( hey I'm just being honest)
I love when he giggles and smiles
~What is your favorite quality of his?
He is such a hard worker, has SO much love to give. He can make my worst days into the best. He dedicates 100% to anything and everything he does, He can make me laugh at any given time. I could go on forever, but I'll stop.
~ Nicknames for you?
Pookey, Honey Bunny, Schmoopsy poo ( off Monsters Ink) to name a few.
~ Favorite Color:
Purple
~ When and where was your first kiss?
SEptember 19, 2002. He came to my parents house to see me, we went on a walk around the block and stopped half way where we could see the stars between the trees and we kissed. I left out a few details, but most of you would think they are sappy anyways.
~ Favorite thing to do as a couple:
Snuggy ( Snuggle)
~ Favorite vacation spot?
Jackson Hole
~ Any kids?
yes! 4 Max(3), Michaella ( 20 mo.), Abbey and Rusty ( 2 mo.)
~How old is he?
He will be 28 on Dec. 5, 08
~ Who said I love you first?
He did
~Favorite type of music?
Classic Rock and Roll
~What do you admire most about him?
I could go on forever, but he is my hero. He is working full time going to school, taking care of a large family. Everyday he spends special time with each of the kids. He makes me laugh everyday and fills my day with uplifting thoughts that make me feel like a million dollars. He loves me unconditionally, and does little things to make me feel and see his love. How many men do you know of that stay up wiht their wifes EVERY midnight feeding just to keep her company and help with anything he can! He did this with Max and Michaella too!
Mike~
I love you with everything I am and ever will be. I love, honor and respect you, because you are my eternal love and my best friend and my super hero. You brighen my days with every phone call, kiss and " I love you". You work so hard just to make me happy. I don't know of anyone else who would work an 8 hour day followed by 3 hour class come and do all the house work while I am in the shower. Just to make my day a little better. I love you more today than the day we were married, I'll love you more in 50 years than I do today and I'll love you for all eternity!
~ Do you think he'll read this?
Yes, mostly likely because I'll make him ;)


I now tag anyone who wants to


I know I am :

I know I am cheap when I will grocery shop at 2-3 different stores judt to get the best deals.
I know I am succesfull when at the end of the day I have taken a shower, the kids have eaten 3 full meals and 3 snacks bathed and dressed and in bed asleep. I have done at least 1 batch of laundry from start to finish and put away. When we are sitting down to dinner and MAx askes to say the prayer and he says it by himself.
I know I am old when my oldest baby is in preschool, and when somebody askes how old I am I have to think... wait how old am I? I'm not 21 anymore.
I know my husband loves me when in the middle of the night while we are asleep he gives me kisses or runs his fingers through my hair. And when he stays up with me in the middle of the night while I am feeding the babies and we just talk.

I now tag:
Everybody! It makes you think about the positives about yourself.




1 comment:

Answer to Many said...

Hello, You don't know my but Mike does we hung out in High school and dated a bit.
My husband Sam and I were married about a week and a half before you guys May 2nd, our first date was Sept 6th, officially engaged Dec 6th, it's just weird that so many dates are in common. Sorry that's kindof random.