Today Rusty took his first steps walking. Not by himself but still this is a big deal for him and us. Abbey has been ddoing this for a little while but totally out of the blue Rusty is catching up and just might pass up Abbey.
New news but not suprisingly ..... We are HAVING A BABY !!! We are due July 29th ish. Through a lot of difficult and long disscussions we've come to an agreement that this will be our last and we'll get a dog next summer. This was VERY hard for me to do because I have ALWAYS wanted 6 kids : 3 boys, 3 girls and twins in the middle. I have said this exact saying since I was very young. Mike has always had the number of 5 children in mind. So through lots of prayer we have decided that this will be our last. Afterall we are incredible blessed that we have so many children and how easy it has been for us to get and carry the pregnancy's ( 5 for 5 : wanted yet not expected) We are very blessed to have our rapid fire, surprise timing family.
I am 11.5 weeks along and today, it sounds crazy but I felt the baby move 3 seperate times. I had the gas bubble feeling ... yet no feeling or gases excaping. So, I thought I was just thinking I was hoping or being stupid. But nope, I have felt it 2 more times since. In the exact same place.
I am hoping for a girl, but I'm not sure Mike wants the drama. If we are having a girl she will be named Hannah Ruby. If we are having a boy ... Not a clue and we will be in long discussion to try and figure that one out.
TO ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS !!!!!!!
Since it has been SO long since I was blogging regularly I am in need of help. I have noticed that Many families have gone private and I want to keep updated - so PLEASE LET ME IN !!! Our email is wynderfamily@gmail.com I'd really like to keep intouch, please add us.







2 comments:
I am so happy for you and your family, with the new house and the baby you are so blessed. (Thursday is the 14th by the way, I know because it's Brynlee's BIRTHDAY and she'll by 5, my baby's turning 5!!!! aaahhhhhh!!
Congrats on the new baby and good luck on your house. I just found your blog. We have gone private so I am sending you an invite. Love the pics of your cute family and good luck with the new one too!
Post a Comment