First let me start by saying... I really think that these two are expressing their stubborness even before they are here.
I do know that the babies are coming soon whether they like it or not. The reason I know this is that I have started to have problems with my balance. I have fallen twice now. The first time was last night and that time I tripped over Michaella's stool by her bed, but I fell into Mike's arms. But this morning I tripped over my own feet and fell to the floor. I fell onto my side which is good, but my belly still bounced off the floor. The worst part was that I couldn't get up myself. I had to call my dad to come over and help me up. Then we took a trip straight to the Hospital they checked the babies and said everything looked good, but if I fell again they would admit me and I would be having a strong talks with my Dr. saying I'm not going to chance falling again and it is time to have the babies born. I can't risk breaking a bone, then I'd be out of commission for WAY to long. So, I'm trying to be careful but it's hard considering I can't see my feet or anything in front of my feet for 14 inches.
So keep checking back in often, because they'll be coming soon. I just hope a little sooner than not.
I'm still having contractions but they are still itty bitty baby ones.
We have an appt. with the Dr. on Friday, so if nothing happens sooner - well lets just hope something does!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh I can't imagine what you are going through! Good luck getting them here! Can't wait to see pictures of the cuties.
Kim, I found your blog through Rhonda's. Girl, I'm sending you some serious good vibes over the next few weeks. I hope everything goes well. Your kids are adorable. Can't wait to see pics of the twins, too. Good Luck to you (and Mike)! Hopefully we will see you at the wedding. PS - I'm adding a link to your blog on my blog so I can get updates. Hope that's OK.
Post a Comment