Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Belly Pictures !!!

We have been getting a ton of requests for bare belly pictures. Yesterday I measured my belly a woppin' 48 inches! Holy Cow, just so everybody knows from the floor to my shoulder also measures 47 inches ! I am almost as big around as I am tall. HEHEHE


That just cracks me up, I never thought I could be that big and the babies STILL aren't here. Hopefully next week though, my goal is to have them here by 08/28/08



Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? Honestly at this point anyday soon sounds good to me. The sooner the better.



About the pictures, please remember that I am only 4' 10" and have no where for the babies to go - please excuse the gross stretch marks. I tried everything I could to make them as minimal as I could.


Here we go....

This one makes me look funny.

or maybe I am just funny looking anyways, that sounds more like it!




I actually think this makes me look small

if that's possible


I look a bit bigger with my shirt down

hmmmmm

All I can say is

YIKES

Well that's my belly, goodness I can only imagine how big I'll be once I deliver - I should be gaining more weight and inches everyday!!!

Oh Please Let These Babies Come Soon !!!!!

am I pathetic or what.

Goals for after the babies are here and life is somewhat regular

1. Take the kids to the Zoo

2. Take the kids to the Park

3. Take the new family on Hikes

( ok more like gentle walks in the higher altitudes )

4. Take the kids to The Living Aquarium

5. Survive the craziness of Todd's ( Mike's younger brother 10/10/08 ) wedding

6. Max's 3rd birthday party - smaller of course

7. Halloween

Max - NOT A CLUE

Michaella - NOT A CLUE

Abbey and Rusty - green hats and a green blanket

2 peas in a pod. or maybe something else

AHHHH the madness what are they ALL going to be?

Any ideas are very welcome

We go to the Dr.'s again on friday and we'll keep everybody updated. Please keep us in your prayers that the babies will come soon and healthy.

Thanks and loves to all

4 comments:

Luke said...

Oh, Kim! I've been checking often to see if the babies are here yet. I feel for you! I can't even imagine, you must be so uncomfortable. But not much longer to go! Good luck and hope to see pictures of the babies on the outside!

Megan Merkley

Anonymous said...

You seriously are amazing!!! I can't believe you're carrying that around. You seriously should receive an award after they're born. Congrats!!

marianne said...

K, are you nuts? If you ACTUALLY do all of those things on your list as soon as those babies are born, you will be SUPERWOMAN!

And can you imagine how skinny you will feel once they are out of you? You'll feel like a supermodel!

Mackenzie said...

oh my goodness. You are a trooper. hang in there!